TOP MOVIES 2012
1. Zero Dark Thirty - Establishes Kathryn Bigelow as one of the greatest current directors.
2. Looper - The year's most rewatchable film.
3. American Reunion - Vastly underrated sum-up to a poorly tarnished series.
4. That's My Boy - Adam Sandler's ridiculously funny return to form.
5. Snow White and the Huntsman - Visually stunning, with excellent storytelling and performances.
6. Marvel's The Avengers - A knockout culmination of a remarkable master plan in character design.
7. Moonrise Kingdom - Heartbreaking and magical.
8. Argo - Exciting storytelling and relatable performances.
9. This is 40 - A soulful and funny rumination on middle age.
10. Flight - Fantastic crash effects and a searing performance from Denzel Washington.
FOLLOWED BY, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER: The Master, Hitchcock, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
WORST MOVIE OF '12: Girl in Progress
TOP GAMES 12
1. The Walking Dead - Episodic storytelling at its best.
2. Journey - An anti-game, really. Haunting and elegaic.
3. Retro City Rampage - A mesmerizing and joyfully haphazard celebration of all awesome things from ancient gamedom.
4. Double Dragon Neon - A mocking yet somehow respectful tribute to the greatest brawlers.
5. ZombiU - Survival horror done right, proving the Wii U's potential
6. Xenoblade Chronicles - Looks way too beautiful for a Wii game. It's also a groundbreaking RPG on several levels.
7. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - Ports a PC RPG dynamo to consoles without hiccups.
8. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition - Just like No. 7. Ethereal and imagination stimulation.
9. Trials Evolution - Endlessly replayable and mechanically impeccable.
10. Max Payne 3 - Fantastic revival of a severely dated shooter concept.
FOLLOWED BY, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER: New Super Mario Bros. 2, LittleBigPlanet Vita, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Assassin's Creed III, Nintendo Land, Persona 4 Golden, Far Cry 3, New Super Mario Bros. U, Dishonored
Wow. "American Reunion" was without question the worst movie of the year. WITHOUT QUESTION! There's no possible way you liked it that much. None. And "That's My Boy"? Good grief, man. I mean, I'm a big believer in "to each his own" and all that, but you must be kidding here. Right???
It's genuine. Here's my That's My Boy review: http://www.okmagazine.com/lifestyle/philmguy-reviews-thats-my-boy-starring-adam-sandler-andy-samberg-and-leighton-meester and here's American Reunion http://www.okmagazine.com/lifestyle/philmguy-reviews-american-reunion
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about this! Many more people, including myself, would immensely benefit from your efforts! When I pay https://paytotakemyclassonline.com/major-online-learning-challenges-and-their-solutions/, I receive fresh ideas and concepts. That's why I'm always looking for new blogs to subscribe to.
Post a Comment