1. Mario Kart 7 -- I guarantee you this will destroy my thumbs from overuse. Absolute perfection.
2. Uncharted 3 -- If I ever have another son I am going to try to name him Drake. Probably won't succeed, but will sure try.
3. Portal 2 -- I am so proud of myself for beating this without using a walkthrough, which is the opposite of how I beat the first one.
4. L.A. Noire -- It's a shame the studio that did this game closed down. Fantastic detective yarn.
5. Batman: Arkham City -- I think this game was made by Batman himself, based on actual footage of his daily life.
6. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim -- If you don't think you're an evil person, play this to prove to yourself that you really do enjoy slaughtering innocent villagers with magic spells.
7. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword -- Looks ugly, but proves that the Wii is still worthwhile. Probably the most innovatively designed Zelda in a decade.
8. Super Mario 3D Land -- Along with Mario Kart 7, makes the 3DS a must-own.
9. NBA Jam: On Fire Edition -- Way better than last year's release, which was frikkin' fantastic itself.
10.Marvel vs. Capcom 3 -- The fighter so nice it came out twice in 2011. Buy the second version, which lets you play as Galactus.
Honorable mentions: You Don't Know Jack, Gears of War 3, Dark Souls, LittleBigPlanet 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mortal Kombat, Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Modern Warfare 3?
Dude, you invalidate everything you say by the stupidity of your remarks. First and probably foremost, TESV:Skyrim should be at the top of the list because of the innovations it has made. Second, Mario Kart 7? Can't you just play any of the other Mario Karts that came out? Seriously, best game of 2011? Third, where is Assassin's Creed? Fourth, Portal 2 was an amazing and overlooked game but don't ever make yourself sound so stupid by saying you used a strategy guide. Fifth, why is this list just sprinkled with fighters and sports games, and last but not least, the Batman game that came out this year was Arkham CITY; Arkham Asylum came out in 2009 you moron.
@Matthew Tiger Fixed the Arkharm error. The rest of your comment is nonsense.
Post a Comment