1. American Idol. If Ryan Seacrest came out today and said "Hey, I'm the antichrist," I would think, "Yeah, that's about right." I hate everything about this show, and Seacrest is the head of the beast.
2. Survivor. They give these people way too many creature comforts and don't starve them or let them suffer from diseases nearly enough. The only thing they're really "surviving" is increasing public apathy.
3. Deal or No Deal. There's no skill involved in this idiotic game, and nobody ever accepts the first deal, so there's no sense in it even being offered. The arcade game rocks, though. Gives out a ton of tickets.
4. Big Brother. At least the people in Survivor have to deal with the elements. People in this show just sit around and complain about each other. I get enough of that at work.
5. The Bachelorette. It's universally understood that dudes, especially dude-bros, which populate this show, hate the idea of marriage and only do so when they're forced to. The idea that dude-bros would compete for the ability to get married is akin to zebras at the zoo competing with each other to see who gets to be roommates with the lion.